You are responsible for your career. Yes, there are those who can help you along the way. But, you have to show the spark. Without that spark, there is nothing to be fanned into a flame, no matter how much effort is applied.
Ron Chordigian shows that there are eight pieces of evidence that indicate the spark exists:
1. Always Take Full Responsibility For Your Life.
2. Live Your Life With Purpose.
3. Be willing to pay the price to achieve your dreams.
4. Stay focused no matter what.
5. Build credibility for your self as an expert in your field.
6. Always have a written plan for your goals and dreams.
7. Never quit.
8. Do not let procrastination defeat you. It is your biggest enemy.